Translate

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Patisserie Stand Gets Decked out for the Season















The Christmas season is upon us- especially those of us who are retailers. This next Thursday, Nov. 10th , is our annual Christmas Season kick off, complete with a tour of my home totally decked out for the season. Yes, my neighbors think I am crazy as I decorate the front porch and door with greens and berries- no Thanksgiving pumpkins for this house! In the coming weeks, I will be sharing with you tidbits of our 2011 Christmas decor. This time is our decorated patisserie stand on the kitchen island. This is a great new piece that we sell at the store that is a replica of a pastry stand from a French bakery. We have used tartan, pastry ornaments and vintage pressed glass to create the feeling of a French Bistro in your home. The French bistro napkins are from http://www.eabdesigns.typepad.com/. Vintage candy jars are filled with seasonal candy, and we have used a toast rack to house white chocolate bars embedded with dried strawberries. Tartan plates are available at Romancing the Home.

3 comments:

julie - eab designs said...

I adore this display - so creative! The patisserie stand would be a wonderful piece to add to anyone's home. I also love the glass confection ornaments. Wish I lived nearby, as I would certainly be a frequent visitor to your store. It's nice to see my French bistro napkins too!

savvycityfarmer said...

dazzling!!!
I am sure it will be a smashing success.

I'm doing a homeshow next Sunday in Hinsdale ... you should come!
Mary anne used to own "Robins Egg Blue" ... we are doing this together in her home.

Is it ok to post this to my savvycityfarmer facebook page.


missing u

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

My oh my oh my oh my!! Love it, Joy!!