Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lake Bluff Christmas Home Tour










The second annual Lake Bluff Christmas tour is this weekend. Join us for a fun filled weekend that includes five homes decorated for the holidays. And as an added feature this year, two of the homes will be having boutiques that feature handmade and unique merchandise. The tour benefits the Lake Bluff History Museum and features homes with vintage charm. My home is the oldest one on the tour and today I share with you a bit of the dining area in my kitchen. Tartan and rhinestones are combined for the holidays. Glittered reindeer, velvet Santa's, rhinestone frames, are mixed with a combination of 2 different tartan plates. Monogrammed dishtowels are used as the napkins. We will be joining www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com for Tablescape Thursday.
You can purchase tickets at the store or online at http://www.christmaslakebluff.com/. The event is December 2 and 3rd from 11 am until 3 p.m.

3 comments:

Marigene said...

I love your tartan table...great plates!

BluBabesCreate said...

I'm a sucker for tartan. Is that Queen Victoria? Come see my Tintin tablescape and me wearing my Erskine sash.

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo warm and cozy. I love the UK influence and all the plaids. Wonderful, romantic tablescape. Happy Holidays!