Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

White Magical Pumpkins







Fall doesn't always have to be orange, brown and rust. Sometimes a party just calls for light and airy. We set a buffet table for an engagement party using white pumpkins, large crystal bobeches, and gilded elements. While the white pumpkins set a fall mood, the sparkling crystal and gold made the celebration more elegant. Old gilded frames served as trays, while we used old lamp parts to create the bobeches. Lots of unique candlesticks flickered softly to enhance the romantic atmosphere.

1 comment:

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello~I've just strolled into your blog for my first visit...I've enjoyed taking a peek at your past posts. What beauty! You've got so many wonderful treasures.
We share similar tastes for so many of the same design elements.

The one thing that can cheer me up as I watched summer come to a close is... the anticipation of fall and all the autumnal colors that come with it.
Providing creative inspiration.
I love the idea of adding whites and or muted colors. It can lend a whole new perspective to "fall" decorating.

I've bookmarked you in my favs.
I look forward to coming by your charming blog again.
Come by for a visit. Your company would be nice.

Sweet wishes,
Sara